[slinkelist] Controlling CDJ through Slinke server

Skubisz, Michael skubisz@aprisma.com
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 12:38:47 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C07A63.0561F752

Does anyone know if it is possible to control CDJ from another application using the slinke active-X control? I am trying to create a VB app that ties together multiple home automation functions of which I would like CDJ to be a part. So basically I want to treqat CDJ like another "device" connected to the slinke server. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Mike