[slinkelist] SCREEN SAVER

Mccallaj@aol.com Mccallaj@aol.com
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 07:07:17 EST

--part1_62.afec435.279441f5_boundary

I was wondering if anyone could provide input as to why my screen saver does=
=20
not activate when I have CDJ running, or even open and not running. =A0I am=20
running Version 1.32 Build 1904 (8/14/00). =A0

I downloaded the user program that pulls the existing title, next title, and=
=20
album graphic. It works fine when I "preview" it from the control panel, but=
=20
it never activates automatically (nor do any of the MS windows screen=20
savers). =A0

Incidently, all of the screen savers work fine when CDJ is not running. =A0

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--part1_62.afec435.279441f5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>I was wondering if anyone=
 could provide input as to why my screen saver does=20
<BR>not activate when I have CDJ running, or even open and not running. =A0I=
 am=20
<BR>running Version 1.32 Build 1904 (8/14/00). =A0
<BR>
<BR>I downloaded the user program that pulls the existing title, next title,=
 and=20
<BR>album graphic. It works fine when I "preview" it from the control panel,=
 but=20
<BR>it never activates automatically (nor do any of the MS windows screen=20
<BR>savers). =A0
<BR>
<BR>Incidently, all of the screen savers work fine when CDJ is not running.=20=
=A0
<BR>
<BR>Any help would be greatly appreciated.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_62.afec435.279441f5_boundary--