[slinkelist] Connecting changer to Slink-e

Ole Johnny Salte olesa@tv-info.no
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 21:26:38 +0100

I have recently bought the Slink-e and a CDP-CX335.  When using the supplied
S-link cable the Slink-e is grounded when plugging it all the way in.  The
help-file tells me to pull the plug out a little from the Slink-e (actually
it says this could be a problem with other commercial cables, it doesn't
mention the supplied cable).  After doing this CDJ refuses to locate my
player (as it did when grounded).  I've also tried pulling the plug out a
little from my cd-changer, but it still won't work.  I'm using SlinkeServ,
but I've also tried without.

What do I need to do?

Regards,

O.J.