[slinkelist] Phantom playlist tracks

Simon Mason simon@themasons.net
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 14:38:11 -0500

I have had some phantom tracks show up in my playlist recently that I can't
seem to resolve.  I have a large playlist of christmas music that I activate
remotely (using the connection to Cyberhouse).  When the stop playing
command is sent from a user, it clears the playlist.  In the playlist window
appears the same MP3 file 4 times, and two other tracks (always the same
two) from other CDs.  These will play, but they cannot be removed.
Sometimes when I shutdown CDJ at this point it GPFs.  Everything else works
fine.  Has anyone else experienced anything like this?  It looks like a
pointer is getting messed up, or something is not being flushed.  I noticed
that the MP3 file is not on my hard drive anymore so I am going to delete it
from the library to see if this works.