[slinkelist] Anyway to change player location for MP3?

Simon Mason simon@themasons.net
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 14:40:37 -0500

When I play MP3s through CDJ it uses the default audio out on my sound card.
Unfortunately this is also being used by HA program to make voice
announcements in the house.  For some reason, when anything else accesses
this audio out the voice announcements stop working.  I would like CDJ to
play audio through the sound card of another computer so I can mix it into
my whole house audio independently of these voice announcments.  However,
CDJ needs to run on this machine to be able to interface with my HA program.
Is there anyway to send the audio to the other machine?