[slinkelist] Walter Kilbornes Complaints

David Aue aue@nirvis.com
Thu, 09 Dec 1999 00:22:00 -0800

Hi Everyone,

I appreciate all of the supportive replies you've been sending regarding
Walter's experience with us.  I could go into a whole diatribe about my
experience with him and the factual errors in his posting.  Some of the
e-mails he sent us but didn't bother including are actually rather
humorous.  At any rate his character shows through pretty clearly in his
posting so I'll leave it at that let it go. I'd just as soon see this issue
take up no more band width on this list. Walter has gone elsewhere (well
he's still keeping his Slink-e) and we will continue to do our best to
bring you cool products that no-one else seems to be making.  That is if we
survive Y2K.

Happy Automating,

David Aue
Nirvis Systems