[slinkelist] DXS Firmware v1.02

Nirvis Help (David) help@nirvis.com
Thu, 09 Dec 1999 00:05:00 -0800

Hi Everyone,

Colby has been cranking on the DXS code and we have a patch ready that will
solve the hanging problem.  We made up a web page with instructions for the
patch.

http://www.nirvis.com/dxs/upgrading/upgrading.htm

It has been tested by a couple of people already and they have reported
success.  Send us an email or give us a call if you have any trouble and
we'll get you going.

We expect things to be pretty solid now as the only two problems reported
so far are addressed by this patch. With Colby back if there are any
further problems we should be able to diagnose them and turn around a fix
in minimal time.

Our sincere apologies again for the delay.

Let us know how you like it!!!

David Aue
Nirvis Systems