[slinkelist] re: DXSgusting Customer

Michael Holopainen michael@laserle.fi
Thu, 09 Dec 1999 12:07:09 +0200

To new people in this list, and the ones actually having second thoughts
about purchasing dxs because of who Tresy wrote:
That Tresy seem to have "few" problems of his own.

I'm a old customer of nirvis (bought slinke about year ago) and have
followed this email list almost daily for past year or so.

And for my own part I can say I'm completely satisfied by Nirvis product
& services, they are simply amazing.
Free software upgrades, modification by customer request, hardware
(slinke) delivering 200% of what promised in adds, order processed &
item send in 24h. tell me even one other company that comes even close
to this quality of service, I dare you. As I understood in dxs there in
small bug that causes it to hang up sometimes = bad.
Did Nirvis refuse to refund ?
-NO.
Did Nirvis refuse to repair it?
-NO.
The programmer is on vacation, TS. Did he start working on his vacation
to fix the bug?
-YES.
Did nirvis kill Kenny ???
-No, You bastards !! ;)
What crawled up Tresy's butt ?
-...
(South park humor)

In past if a bug in nirvis BEEEEETTA !!!!!! software was found, new
fixed version would be available in few days, sometimes in hours.
(compare to BIGGEST, richest software company in the world and their
most widely sold software MS WinBlows95, well it's been 5 YEARS !!! and
still they haven't fixed it, or really even admitted that there in
problemS (and not just one, but ...) )

To Tresy:
----------------------------
Please go and buy ms windows 2000 and ms ie5 and office 2000. Please,
pretty please.
Ms and him, they would deserve each others.

Bottom line :
For past year this is the only complaint about nirvis services I have
seen ANYWHERE, and for
other than that DXS has a bug, and nirvis has offered to repair or
refund, it's Bulls**t.

-michael (A), a satisfied customer.