[slinkelist] Slinke Adapter Max Voltage Question...

Colby Boles cboles@nirvis.com
Thu, 09 Dec 1999 16:12:10 -0800

Hi Jeroen-

12VDC is fine because our AC adapter typically puts out this voltage under
the typical loading of the Slink-e. One point to remember when connecting
to a PC power supply though is that the electrical isolation the Slink-e
once had via the AC adapter and optically isolated RS-232 port will be
lost. This can cause problems with ground loops in your system.

Colby