[slinkelist] DXSgusing

skurzet skurzet@uswest.net
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 09:03:48 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01BF4224.4E471380

Having read Tresy Kilbourne's exchanges with Nirvis, I find his =
complaints against Nirvis to be unfair and largely unwarranted if not =
unreasonable. While I do not have a DXS as yet, I plan to add it to my =
system, TK's opinions notwithstanding. I have been a Slinke user for =
about a year and have been so pleased with the product, the support from =
Nirvis and the company's dedication to product improvement that I have =
purchased two more for my very best friends, who are equally pleased =
with them.

For new arrivals to the Nirvis scene, let me assure you all that in my =
experience, Nirvis is an exemplary company. Moreover, I have found Colby =
to be an incredibly talented gentleman whose dedication to providing an =
excellent product is unmatched by few organizations of any size. I =
recommend Nirvis without hesitation.

What is most amazing to me, is the fact that Colby has designed the =
hardware and written the software simultaneously with working toward a =
doctorate in multiple scientific disciplines. One cannot help but admire =
such initiative, and marvel at Colby's productivity. If anyone deserves =
to be cut a little bit of slack it's Colby. Nevertheless, in my =
experience Nirvis is a more customer responsive organization than most =
large companies.

Stan Kurzet

Park City, Utah

=20

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01BF4224.4E471380

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<P>Having read Tresy Kilbourne&#8217;s exchanges with Nirvis, I find his =
complaints=20
against Nirvis to be unfair and largely unwarranted if not unreasonable. =
While I=20
do not have a DXS as yet, I plan to add it to my system, TK&#8217;s =
opinions=20
notwithstanding. I have been a Slinke user for about a year and have =
been so=20
pleased with the product, the support from Nirvis and the =
company&#8217;s dedication=20
to product improvement that I have purchased two more for my very best =
friends,=20
who are equally pleased with them.</P>
<P>For new arrivals to the Nirvis scene, let me assure you all that in =
my=20
experience, Nirvis is an exemplary company. Moreover, I have found Colby =
to be=20
an incredibly talented gentleman whose dedication to providing an =
excellent=20
product is unmatched by few organizations of any size. I recommend =
Nirvis=20
without hesitation.</P>
<P>What is most amazing to me, is the fact that Colby has designed the =
hardware=20
and written the software simultaneously with working toward a doctorate =
in=20
multiple scientific disciplines. One cannot help but admire such =
initiative, and=20
marvel at Colby&#8217;s productivity. If anyone deserves to be cut a =
little bit of=20
slack it&#8217;s Colby. Nevertheless, in my experience Nirvis is a more =
customer=20
responsive organization than most large companies.</P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Stan Kurzet</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Park City, Utah</FONT></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01BF4224.4E471380--