[slinkelist] (no subject)

Keith keith.chandler@bigfoot.com
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 08:34:53 -0600

    CDJ has that already....there is a details tab near the bottom right of
CDJ.  Whith an album selected, click on the details tab, then fill in the 13
characters you want displayed in the box labled DISC MEMO.  This will be
uploaded to the player(s).  I have noticed that sometimes the info you enter
into the details tab doesnt seem to 'stick', so after I enter the info, I
click on another album right away, and that seems to work.

-snip-
> will only take 13 characters for the disc title.  CDJ in its current form
> allows you to upload the album title or pull down the names stored in the
> changer. But I don't want to limit my album names in the database to 13,
> and I want to be able to more usefully abbreviate the names that I upload.
> It would be very nice to have a third column in the database that would be
> the text exchanged with the changer, so I could keep the full name in the
> Album field.
-snip-