[slinkelist] MD Manager

Marc Parker parkdog@ix.netcom.com
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 15:46:55 -0600

Can anyone suggest a solution regarding MD Manager. I have tried sending
E-Mail to Will at his address given on the Web site, but get back an error
indicating he is no longer at that address. I would REALLY like to use this
program.

This is what I sent:

Hi, I'm trying to use your program MD Manager, but with no luck. Could you
shed some light on why I might be having problems.

I have a Sony 920 and it is hooked directly into the Nirvis Slink-E. The
Slink-E is connected to my PC and Slink-E Serve sees the Slink-e on Com3.

I unzipped your file that I downloaded into it's own folder. It contains 4
files:
Mdmanager.exe,
Sonymdir.cde
Sonymsl.cde
Readme.txt

When I double click on the MdManager file nothing happens. I have restarted
the computer, I have launched Slink-E Serve. CDJ runs OK but is NOT running
when I try Md Manager.

What Am I doing wrong?
I have the latest version of the Nirvis software installed.

Thanks
Parker