[slinkelist] Thank You Will!

Steve Burke steve@pins.co.uk
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 02:23:00 -0000

It'd wholeheartedly like to second this !

My wife has also taken over both the PC and Hi-Fi on an almost
full time basis too!... making literally a hundred MiniDiscs for
her car player. now all I need to do is get her out driving the
thing so I can get back to some kind of normality with my toys :-)

Many Thanks Will !

Best Regards... Steve