[slinkelist] RE: Duplicate disk ID problem

Jeff Schaffer jschaffe@mail1.nai.net
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 22:57:56 -0500

No, I never got a response from Nirvis, although I sent a repeat to
slinkelist about 4-6 weeks ago. There was one early reply from
someone who made a copy of the cd but added a few seconds to one of
the songs, making the copy cd a different length so CDJ would see it
as a different disk. He had to manually type in the titles, though.

Nirvis, any help here?