[slinkelist] RF remote mouse

Tom Hammond-Doel tom.hammond-doel@vixel.com
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 07:21:45 -0800

--------------79589C15756C3EE2EF9D105B

Yep.  Not too impressed.  I had to set the monitor to 480x600 just to
get adequate resolution.  Others may have had better luck, or my TV is
simply too old.  The range they claim is also suspect.  If you don't
have that far to go (on the order of 30-40') it might be OK.  The remote
mouse has even less range capabilities.  Check out an earlier blurb
about the X10 remote mouse.