[slinkelist] Remote operation of slinke?

Mullin, Dean dmullin@knotzdigital.com
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 14:28:22 -0500

Is it possible for you to run CAT-5 cable?

We have used this with the Slink-e located about 50 feet from the
computer.  Making the cable is extremely easy with the modular to DB-9
adapters.  More information is located at:
http://www.nirvis.com/faq.htm