[slinkelist] RE: Duplicate disk ID problem

Arnold de Leon slinkelist@deleons.com
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 16:04:20 -0800

The fundamental problem is that the Sony changers don't provide enough
information for CDJ to calculate the full CDDB id.  Instead it has to
use a partial match to get an entry.

This is the same reason that CDJ doesn't have the option for submitting
entries into CDDB.

	arnold