[slinkelist] Networking CDJ

W. John Guineau guineau@earthlink.net
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 09:54:22 -0800

I thought that what SlinkServ and DCOM support were for?

I spent about 5 minutes one night trying to install DCOM and SlinkServ, but
I never got it working. It's been my intent since buying the Slink-e to have
it "distributed" across the house LAN available on any PC in the house to
control the main A/V stuff.

Am I missing something here with regard to remote control of Slink-e/CDJ?

john