[slinkelist] Thoughts on hardware requirements for CDJ/Slink-e

John Hide jhide@earthlink.net
Sat, 06 Nov 1999 12:03:31 -0800

The 486/75 laptop I have in mind is limited to 640x480 standard VGA
resolution for 256 or 16m colors, or if I go to 800x600, I am limited to
16 colors.  I would like to load cover images, so I thing 16 colors
won't work for me.  256 might be adequate.

Not having run CDJ, can anyone tell me if I would end up scrolling
up/down - left/right excessively if I run on 640x480?

Thanks.

-John