[slinkelist] Help!

BackFuser@cs.com BackFuser@cs.com
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 22:28:57 EST

I have a new Slinke and a new Sony CDP-CX300 CD changer. EVERY time I open
the CDJ application, the Sony changer turns on as intended. When I select a
song to play, it does one of a few things (except play)
1.  It only plays the first 28 seconds of the song and then skips to another
disk.
2.  The changer seems to keep doing an inventory of the CDs in the changer
itself.
3.  The song is queued up but never plays; the Sony light (inside the changer
stays blue, not yellow when it plays a CD.

I cannot even get the changer to do easy play!

Is the Sony CD changer broken or is it an application error? Should I
download any other software?

Help please!!!!