[slinkelist] Help!

Neil Cunningham neil@neils.net
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 22:31:55 -0500

I am real curious on your outcome.  I have the same unit and just
ordered the SLinke.  Have you had any other problems?  I've got a sony
rcvr, 200 disc dvd changer, 300 disc cd changer, md player.

Thanks
Neil

-----Original Message-----
From: slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com [mailto:slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com]On
Behalf Of BackFuser@cs.com
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 1999 10:29 PM
To: slinkelist@nirvis.com
Subject: [slinkelist] Help!

I have a new Slinke and a new Sony CDP-CX300 CD changer. EVERY time I
open=20
the CDJ application, the Sony changer turns on as intended. When I
select a=20
song to play, it does one of a few things (except play)
1.  It only plays the first 28 seconds of the song and then skips to
another=20
disk.
2.  The changer seems to keep doing an inventory of the CDs in the
changer=20
itself.
3.  The song is queued up but never plays; the Sony light (inside the
changer=20
stays blue, not yellow when it plays a CD.=20

I cannot even get the changer to do easy play!

Is the Sony CD changer broken or is it an application error? Should I=20
download any other software?=20

Help please!!!!