[slinkelist] CDJ Bug !?!

Michael Holopainen michael@laserle.fi
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 09:03:40 +0200

In the image window, when the window has scroll bars and I stretch the
window, At the exact moment when the window is big enough to display the
picture without the scroll bars and the scroll bars are to be hidden,
The picture starts flashing, probably it can't decide weather to display
the window with or without scroll bars, when I adjust the size little
more it goes away, BUT the other day I accidentally released the mouse
button (stopped resizing) at that moment and CDJ hanged up totally, the
picture in image window just keeps on flashing (redrawing itself), I had
to kill CDJ with ctrl+alt+del. When this happened the image window was
"on top" or in separate window (form) from cdj itself. I think you
should put in a small buffer, is the value then this event is triggered
is 0, then hide at 0 + 1 and display 0 - 1 and at zero keep "the current
view".
This annoying little bug would be otherwise meaningless, but it can
crash the whole program in the situation described above.

michael (A),
A satiscfide slinke owner, but I you finally would add a feature that
disables all drag & drop & edit & delete events in cdj (so that drunken
IT handicapped guest couldn't f**k up the library), I would be in
extacy.
Also I would make the CDJ A LOT more user friendly for people with
computerphobia; "just click 2 times what you want to play, you CAN NOT
do anything bad".