[slinkelist] CDP-CS555ES Song lists

Mark A. Madigan mark@madigan.net
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 23:47:28 -0700

I must send public kudos to Colby and the gang for their fabulous product!

I just hooked my 555ES changer to the Slink-e and BAM! It found and listed
everything! Man, how nice when things work well! Thanks a million!

One problem I am having is that although the 555ES has the ability to store
song titles, it does not seem to be sending the song titles to the
remote--although the album titles are making it through the pipeline to the
remote. I'm not sure if this is a problem (or feature) of the player or
Slink-e.