[slinkelist] CDP-CS555ES Song lists

AndyStein@aol.com AndyStein@aol.com
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 02:57:50 EDT

    You mention that the Sony CDP-CX555ES stores song titles.  Does the
555ES, then, have track memo? The CDP-CX350 lacks this feature, and its
instruction manual (the same manual that the 555ES uses) does not mention
track memo.  Further, Sony indicated to me that neither the 350 nor the 555ES
has track memo.  Did Sony manage to keep track memo for the 555ES while
omitting it in the 350?

    Andrew

In a message dated 10/2/99 11:46:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,