FW: [slinkelist] CDP-CS555ES Song lists

Craig O'Connor coconno@slip.net
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 14:55:32 -0700

Well me for one. There was very little information available about this
player before I ordered it from Oade Bros (great price, though). As the
happy owner of the 90ES, but blessed with 60 more CD's (and growing) than
the 90ES holds, I'be been waiting for the 300 version of the 90ES. Close but
no cigar. The sound is similar using the analog path, but they really should
have done a digital Master/Slave pass through (obviating the need of the
DXS) so I could use my DAC. The fancy/schmancy remote? Eh, who cares without
track info. I miss being able to glance at the player when away from the PC
to get track info (I would have loved to get the TV out feature to work)

-----Original Message-----
From: slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com [mailto:slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com]On
Behalf Of AndyStein@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 1999 12:01 PM
To: slinkelist@nirvis.com
Subject: Re: [slinkelist] CDP-CS555ES Song lists

    No problem.  Thanks for your clarification.  Only recently did Sony stop
advertising the CDP-CX350 as having track memo, so there are substantial
grounds for confusion.  I wonder how many bought 350s and 555ESs thinking
they had track memo?

    Andrew

In a message dated 10/3/99 8:13:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mark@madigan.net

<< Subj:     [slinkelist] CDP-CS555ES Song lists