[slinkelist] Learning Remote

Carl J. Rose crose@alltel.net
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 22:50:00

--=PMail:=_0001@@EnLiEVjJdfe5AXvAO0hY

Hi everyone,

I have just purchased a slinky and am really enjoying it and this list
service.  Kudos to Colby and all!

Ny probblem is that I am blind and crave very simple control over my compli=
cate
d toys.  The slinky has helped me regain control over my CD's.

Now, I need to get control over remotes.  I have had many pregrammed remote=
- including the latest One for all Pro Producer.  The best feature of
this remote is the extra learning buttons at the bottom of the remote
(in addition to preprogrammed functions).  Whatt I think would  be best
is is an all learning remote .  I used to have them in the old days but
they never had enough memory to do a lot of functions like I now require.

I would be intereested in hearing thoughts on this or other topics related
to my visual problems related to equipment control.

Thanks,
Carl

--=PMail:=_0001@@EnLiEVjJdfe5AXvAO0hY--