[slinkelist] Slinkx Install Problem

twhumphrey@alum.mit.edu twhumphrey@alum.mit.edu
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 09:27:13 -0400 (EDT)

I successfully installed CDJ and have been using it for some time - it's great!  My problem is that any application that uses slinkx, including CDJ itself when that option is checked, either crashes or produces an error message to the effect that slinkx cannot be found in the registry.  A search of the registry reveals that slinkx is, in fact, in the registry.  I gather from the BBS that at some point there was a problem with slinkx being installed under the wrong registry keys.  Seems my best move would be to reinstall, but I don't want to do that until I know that my library and all of my other options on the screen appearance of CDJ can be preserved.  Any suggestions?