[slinkelist] Slinkx Install Problem

David Aue aue@nirvis.com
Thu, 07 Oct 1999 09:04:27 -0700

The install shouldn't change any of your settings, but if you want to be
100% safe...Backup the "program files/Nirvis" directory.  Run regedit and
export the "HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Nirvis" folder.  Now everything
related to CDJ/Slink-e has been backed up so if something get stomped you
can get it back.  If you have the original install file you used keep a
copy of it too.

David Aue
Nirvis Systems