[slinkelist] Sony STR-DE915

Mike Zmuda leb-anon@ix.netcom.com
Thu, 07 Oct 1999 13:46:34 -0400

I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I have a Sony STR-DE915 amp that
I can't get to work with the SLINK-E. It has multiple SLINK *OUT*s in
the back, and a Control-A port back there as well. It also has an
S-Link in port (but that's supposed to be from the monitor). I've
tried just about everything to get CDJ to see it and do something with
it, but to no avail. I've even tried writing my own programs to
support it, again, with no luck.

Does anybody have one of these? How do you have it hooked up? When the
CD player is hooked up to the Control-A jack in the back, pressing
play on the CD player turns the unit on, but that's all I know. Any
help (and I do mean ANY) would be SO greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

     ---
Mike  /
     ---