[slinkelist] "pre-shutdown" event

Specker, Scott specker@ti.com
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 20:40:34 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01BF16AE.466C0D42

I'm looking for a "pre-shutdown" event. Similar to the pre-startup event
I've seen in the CDJ commands, I need an event that indicates CDJ is about
to shutdown.

Unfortunately, when an audio signal is abruptly removed from my
switcher/decoder, it causes a load "crack" sound. If I had a pre-shutdown
event, I'd send a mute signal to prevent the loud noise.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Scott

------_=_NextPart_001_01BF16AE.466C0D42