[slinkelist] DXS pricing

Damon Permezel dap@damon.com
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 18:22:28 -0500 (CDT)

I basically agree with everything Marc says.  I have an 8x8 analog
switch for which I paid many times more than the dXs, and had I
been able to (less than a year ago) purchase the dXs, I would have
saved myself a bundle.

My only concern is: what is the upgrade story.  If I buy one of
the first, will I kick myself for not waiting a few months until
all the bugs are ironed out?

Not that I am anticipating lots of bugs -- my slinke has to be one
of the best purchases I'v made, satisfaction wise.  I'd just like
to hear what the upgrade story is, if there is one.

Marc Parker sez: