[slinkelist] Someone working on another "Covers" program?

William Hollingworth will@airmail.net
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 23:22:08 -0500

A couple of weeks ago I seem to remember someone mentioning that they were
working on a "Covers" clone type program, but were stuck with the Access
database format.

I've tried using the latest covers program but found it "flakey" to say the
least (quits after a while with an error -5xx). I was thinking of writing
an app myself to use the muze site instead, but wanted to know if anyone
else was working on a similar app also?

Also if anyone has any pointers to accessing the CDJ database from within
VC++, they would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Will