[slinkelist] RE: Missing Discs

RJT4RE@aol.com RJT4RE@aol.com
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 01:39:21 EDT

There are other reasons to want to replace them in there original slot.
Myself, I have a PHAST Home Automation System that displays the Artist/Disc
information on LCD keypads around the house.  This information was put in
through a very long and manual process fro each changer/slot.  If CD's were
shuffled around it would result in erroneous entries and/or an ongoing
maintenance task to keep them in sync.

So if I had to vote I would say gray it out but keep the original player
info.  This would actually save me from having to refer to (and constantly
print out) the manual list of discs when replacing CD's.

Rich Trimble