[slinkelist] Someone working on another "Covers" program?

Mike Kropp mkropp@cathouse.mv.com
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 13:50:39 -0400

It would be nice if it gave you some control as to which covers to look up.
I find it gets covers that don't match what I've got -- sometimes not even
close.  Once run, I'm hesitant to run it again because it will get all those
wrong covers (which I deleted) again.  When I add a new CD, I really only
want it to go out and get that CD.