[slinkelist] Just received Sony DVP-CX850D DVD chngr and STR-DA555ES rcvr

Jon Welfringer Welfringer@Access1.net
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 15:43:48 -0700

I can't answer the issues about the 850D with Slinke, but I can address
your remote issue.  The three beeps indicate that it is not
communicating (two way) with the receiver.  Try moving closer to the
receiver (3-9 feet) and see if you can download anything.  Also, to make
sure your two way is working, go in and set speaker or cross over
levels, or download the named function items into the remote.  If these
are working, I would say that your receiver is not properly connected to
the 850, or the 850 does not support downloading text.

- Jon