[slinkelist] Missing Discs

Joaquin Arosemena joaquin.a@usa.net
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 23:30:47 -0500

This is a bit off the normal subject (but my slink is just way too
cool!!)...

I acquired (picked up in the alley) a sharp 27" TV that had been dropped on
it's rear pretty good. I have patched it up & it works,  but I need a
remote to do anything other than power, channel & volume. One of my remotes
supports the TV basic functions, but not any menu functions.  What would my
best bet in an  inexpensive univ remote that would support the menu
functions? One of my remotes supports the TV basic functions, but not any
menu functions?  Thanks for any suggs.

Martin Gotch