[slinkelist] Missing Discs

AndyStein@aol.com AndyStein@aol.com
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 01:45:24 EDT

    Is there a device that simply sends artist, disc, and track memos to an
LCD remote that displays the information? I don't want another receiver, and
my Yamaha RX-V995 does not send artist, disc, or track information (probably
because it's not a Sony).  I have the feeling that we will have to wait ten
years for two-way LCD remotes display artists, tracks, and titles, especially
since Sony seems to be taking a step backward by removing track memo from its
new multichangers (and, in the case of the CDP-CX350, after advertising the
machine with track memo!).

    Andrew

In a message dated 10/27/99 9:32:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time,