[slinkelist] Shutdown/Wakeup of CDJ

Thomas W. Humphrey TWHumphrey@fuse.net
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 04:58:33 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01BF2101.15FC3F80

Call me silly, but I want to shutdown CDJ at the end of EVERY playlist, =
without having to re-activate the timer every time.  I want to leave CDJ =
and the computer on all of the time, so I can instantly access music, =
but don't want to also leave the players on, and don't want to have to =
re-activate the timer every time.  It seems that the only way to get CDJ =
shutdown at the end of a playlist (and bring up the nice little window =
with a button you can press to wake back up) is to re-activate the timer =
when the playlist is started.  Am I missing something?

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01BF2101.15FC3F80

Call me silly, but I want to = shutdown CDJ at the=20 end of EVERY playlist, without having to re-activate the timer every = time. =20 I want to leave CDJ and the computer on all of the time, so I can = instantly=20 access music, but don't want to also leave the players on, and don't = want to=20 have to re-activate the timer every time.  It seems that the only = way to=20 get CDJ shutdown at the end of a playlist (and bring up the nice little = window=20 with a button you can press to wake back up) is to re-activate the timer = when=20 the playlist is started.  Am I missing=20 something?
------=_NextPart_000_0012_01BF2101.15FC3F80--