[slinkelist] Re: Using the ActiveX Control

rbrocaw rbrocaw@flash.net
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 15:37:39 -0600

Maybe it's just the air density up here in Colorado, but I just can't make this
work.
I have tried every combination and permutation I can think of to get two device
files going at the same time on the same port... no matter what I do, the second
AddDevice method fails.  Is there perchance a sample of VB code for two device
files, or maybe a single CDE file that will work with Sony CD changers?

Sorry to be a bother... if I can just get this one thing working, I'll be out of
your
hair.

Thanks!

Richard Brocaw