[slinkelist] Re: Using the ActiveX Control

David Aue aue@nirvis.com
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 12:40:51 -0700

The TV remote program adds a device and then has some other lines that are
commented out to add another device.  You could uncomment those lines and
it would be adding multiple devices.  If you still can't get anywhere send
me the minimal VB project that demonstrates your problem.

David Aue
Nirvis Systems