[slinkelist] Re: Using the ActiveX Control

rbrocaw rbrocaw@flash.net
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 16:31:16 -0600

Please ignore my request for more help with this... I figured it out and it turned
out
to be Visual Basic 101... I appreciate all your help with this and I think I have
it
whipped now.

Richard Brocaw
rbrocaw@flash.net