[slinkelist] Artist title reversed

John Shankland jns@interaccess.com
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 16:40:32 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01BEF94F.B39D0FA0

Hi,

On several of my disks the artist and title information is reversed.  This
is an example.  You can look on cddb and see that they both appear to be the
same ( title / artist) yet in my data base they are reversed.

Search (in cddb) folkway a vision shared

you will get two disks

I seemed to have gotten various artists  folkway a vision shared (the second
entry)

John

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01BEF94F.B39D0FA0

Hi,

On=20 several of my disks the artist and title information is reversed.  = This is=20 an example.  You can look on cddb and see that they both appear to = be the=20 same ( title / artist) yet in my data base they are=20 reversed.

Search=20 (in cddb) folkway a vision shared

you=20 will get two disks

I=20 seemed to have gotten various artists  folkway a vision shared (the = second=20 entry)

John
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01BEF94F.B39D0FA0--