[slinkelist] Fwd: FW: Artist title reversed

Colby Boles cboles@nirvis.com
Thu, 09 Sep 1999 10:22:12 -0700

Here's what I see in CDDB:

Various Artists / Folkways: A Vision Shared
Folkways / Folkways: A Vision Shared

These two entries do not have the same artist - one is "various artists"
and the other "folkways". Both have the same title. What did CDJ give you
for a title / artist?

Colby

>  Hi,
>
>On several of my disks the artist and title information is reversed.  This
>is an example.  You can look on cddb and see that they both appear to be
>the same ( title / artist) yet in my data base they are reversed.
>
>Search (in cddb) folkway a vision shared
>
>you will get two disks
>
>I seemed to have gotten various artists  folkway a vision shared (the
>second entry)
>
>John

Nirvis Systems
http://www.nirvis.com