[slinkelist] Minor CDJ UI tweak suggestion

Adam Schabtach nebulous@earthlink.net
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 12:56:26 -0600

It seems that when I click on the column header in the main library
list, the list is resorted on that column. This is a good thing. But
it also seems that when I click a column header, the sort order
(ascending or descending) also changes. IMHO this is not a good
thing, or at least personally I find it irritating. I would prefer it
if the sort order changed only when I clicked the current sort-column
header, since I very rarely change the sort order, and frequently
change the sort column.

--Adam
Adam Schabtach                      nebulous@earthlink.net
see me: http://home.earthlink.net/~nebulous/adamcam/

"In this white wave, in this silence, I believe."
		--Sarah McLachlan