[slinkelist] Mixer source?

Jeff Schaffer jschaffe@mail1.nai.net
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 11:52:35 -0400

I've finally attached my third changer and broken the audio daisy
chain...I can't reliably get the signal from the last changer in the
chain. I will invest in the DXS after it is out and stable, but I
need something in the meantime.

J&R sells an Audio Technica mixer (AM200), 4 stereo inputs, plus a
lot of stuff I don't need for $129, not a bad price, I suppose. On
the assumption of less noise & distortion and less complexity/higher
reliability, I'd really prefer to find a source for something closer
to the active analog mixer described in the Nirvis Web Site, but with
4-6 channels of input for future expansion.

Any suggestions? Anyone out there make these things? Should I just go
with the Audio Technica?

Thanks in advance,
Jeff