[slinkelist] Maximum length of s-link cables

Peter Myers mypeter@bigfoot.com
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 23:51:17 -0700

Gary-

Think it was here or in the bbs that someone posted max length as at least
100 ft.  I've found that 76 ft of cat5 is no problem, while doubling that
doesn't work.  You can always try your cable outside the walls before you
pull them.  Pull some cables while your at it for the future.