[slinkelist] cdj and mp3s

michael mcdermott m@wroth.com
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 01:01:50 -0400

just out of curiosity, when/if cdj has the capability to rip cds, since
in order to do that you would have to have some type of signal coming
into your computer, would it be possible to include support for
visualization plugins on mp3/cd playback along the way that winamp does?
there are some pretty cool ones out there

oh well, just a suggestion. if there is allready support for this then
someone tell me to shutup, I just couldnt find it on the features list.

--
"And when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also
looks into you."