[slinkelist] New CDJ Beta

Colby Boles cboles@nirvis.com
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 23:47:43 -0700

I fixed the first problem. It has to do with MP3 which contain ID3 release
date information which is incorrectly formatted. These become invalid dates
in CDJ which ADO refuses when writing the .mdb file. It's fixed now - I'll
release something soon.

As for the drag and drop order problem, things get very interesting.
Basically explorer is screwing things up. If you do multiple selection,
your order is basically maintained except the the item you click on to
begin the drag becomes the first item, and the first item goes to the
position of the item you clicked. In your case, I see that you dragged by
grabbing the bottom-most item.

So there is no good solution for this except maybe to sort what comes in by
filename.

Colby