[slinkelist] Do these features exist?

REES, Leon, GNW GDM Leon.Rees@greenwichnatwest.com
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 17:06:03 +0100

Mike,

I think you can more or less do that by searching with "" as the criteria.

Leon.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Patterson [mailto:mike@col.hp.com]
Sent: 23 September, 1999 4:59 PM
To: slinkelist@nirvis.com
Subject: [slinkelist] Do these features exist?

I finally had a chance to update to the latest version of CDJ, and it's a
spectacular improvement over earlier versions, but there are a couple of
things I was unable to find.

The main feature I can't find (if it exists) is to have the library listed
by track instead of by disk. (Essentially having all disks "exploded" in
the library with the same ability to sort/etc that the current setup has)

Secondly, once I have this list, I'd like to print it to an ASCII file.

Lastly, I'm seeing my CD player constantly switching between "Play 1 Disk"
and
"Play all disks" when CDJ is controlling it. It's the Sony 200 disc model.

Thanks,
   Mike