[slinkelist] Track title upload?

Paul Vaskelis pvaskelis@yahoo.com
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 21:22:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Colby.

I recently purchased a Slink-e to go with the Sony
CDP-CX300 player.  Setup was simple and with all the
CD's loaded into CDJ, I uploaded the information into
the unit.  All the CD titles loaded fine, but the
tracks on all the discs remain numbered only.  I tried
this twice with no success.  Is there a way to upload
all the track titles?

What threw me off was that one of the CDs was a "CD
TEXT" disc, which has the information already on the
disc.  Too bad all of them aren't like this because I
really do like the scrolling titles/tracks.  This
doesn't limit everything to 13 characters, but I would
really be happy with that if I can upload tracks into
the unit.

Thanks for any help.
Paul